Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Repeating Ganache

Winter makes you lazy. And I was lazy enough to download the pictures for last one month and update the blog!

My sister and her husband visited me in December. They had seen the Ganache cake pics and wanted me to make it for them! And so I did ! This time the Ganache was thicker, and I filled the cake with strawberry filling and ganache as well for a richer taste! The cake was also served at the new year party I hosted next day.



With the leftover ganache, I made chocolate truffles. Need to learn a lot to perfect that! Just made a few, but they were good to taste :)

1 comment:

  1. can u pass on some tips/recipes for egg-less and Vegan cakes. that will be very helpful --kitchen is my lab - and i experiment to create my own recipes after careful study of each ingredient and its importance in the recipe!! hope u may like some of it here -- jpindigirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete