Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

(Un)successful cookie attempt

Part 1 : Successful Chocolate chip cookies
How can Santa go hungry when he delivers gifts! So, Mom and daughter duo baked cookies!
Santa loves chocolate cookies, and they came out yum :)

And Anisha was really a big helper, from measuring to cutting out the shapes, she helped me with every little bit! Not to forget keeping quiet so that Aashi keeps sleeping, and lets us bake .. LOL !!!! I must say, Santa was very pleased ;) The gifts say it all!!!!


Part 2: Unsuccessful Coconut cookies

Though tasty, the coconut cookies were a disaster for me :( I wish Anisha would have helped with these as well! The baked outcome was one big sheet of coconut dough, which I managed to cut into circles, to make it a little presentable.

But for a first attempt on both types of cookies, I think I fared just well enough that they were over pretty soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment