Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am back again

I haven't been updating my blog for the last few months, But I hope to do so now. In the next 2-3 days, i will add all the cakes that I made during this time.

To begin with, I experimented with a butterscotch cake, which came out good. 






My dear friend was going to have a baby girl, and I made this eggless Pineapple cake with pineapple filling for her.  







 And of course,  how can I forget my friend's lovely daughter who was just a month away from turning 1. This was a cake for people with all sorts of allergy - This is Dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.





Valentines day was not far and the dance school kids from my daughter's class enjoyed the cupcakes. 







And to celebrate the day at home, we had  special cake. Red velevet cake with cream cheese frosting .. yummm!!!! 



More to follow .... till then.. enjoy !

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering if you ship your cakes to the East Coast?
    -Shoba

    ReplyDelete