Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cakes from the past ..

So, today I have been trying to dig pictures for the cakes I have done in the past. There are a few cakes from the pre-digital era which are somewhere in the picture boxes, but here are the others I found.

August 2006
My precious turned one! The first cake ever I made for a party of more than 70 people. It wouldn't have been possible without the love and support of my dear husband and my sister!

August 2007
The following year.. the theme was Nemo ...

I also made the bags for return gifts ...
August 2008

By the third birthday, it was Dora all over the place. The strawberry cake was a quick fix for her birthday.
 The party cake was a 2-tier Dora cake.

And the bags for return gift were handcrafted by me :)
Time to sleep now ! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautifull...loved going through them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never knew you had this great talent....I wish i could taste some cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved all of them! m sure they taste even better than they look:) way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anisha is a lucky gal to hav a immensely talented mom making her special days even more special with all these spl cakes...all of them are awesome and i am absolutely sure they tasted as awesome too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepthi, you are in the wrong profession, These cakes look and probably tasted fabulous too. Beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the flattering comments! Gearing up to make a few more cakes soon !

    ReplyDelete